Online mind mapping software mindv's changes from v126.96.36.199 to v188.8.131.52
Saturday, October 8, 2011 8:01:00 PM
The summary changes from online mind mapping software mindv v184.108.40.206 to v220.127.116.11 includes:
- In the mind map file explorer, when you click then "Map Property" button, if there is no selected file, an exception will be thrown ;
- If a topic's note is too large, the tooltip window will be too wide to show normally;
- When the user start mindv, mindv will check the current application isolated storage quota, if it is less than 50M, it will pop up a dialog box to let the user increase the quota size. MindV uses the application isolated storage to save temp files ;
- A bug: if a mind map file topic contain image, but it is collapsed . Open this mind map file again, nothing to do, save it again, the image will be lost .
- A localization problem: A mind map file created by Germany's user can not display normally when it is opened by a chinese user. Because the decimal symbol is different in different culture.